czwartek, 24 listopada 2016

PART II | UNDER EIFFEL TOWER

Best part of Paris for most is probably Eiffel Tower but for me biggest highlights were crepes under Eiffel tower. I should be ashamed that most of the beautiful things in the world are always hiden in the shadow of food for me but those guys were really worth the hype. My mom is always making them in home but it's totally different feeling to share them with your best friend under Eiffel tower it makes them more sweet than they really are if it's possible. 

Most of our walking dates in the city usually ended under Eiffle tower mostly because by whole our trip we tried to make perfect picture with our instax camera but I think we are more unfashioned and old school and we took pictures with normal camera and here is result.

Ps. If you want to see more adventures and pictures from our trip in Paris click here to see Part I





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz