1 | 52

3:50 PM

1| We have been quite productive on this weekend and with my dad we finally put our Paris pictures on the wall 

2| I will never get tired of the view we have from our bedroom

3| Past week I had to back to school and snow decided to visit our city

4| Talking about the blizzard we had one day we had to walk home because of accident on the road of our bus it was cold, long but quite funny experience 

5| One thursday my last day of school Rudi picked me up and we decided to go cinema after this I think Collateral beauty is one of the nicest movies I ever saw and I see beauty everywhere

6| The day I was extremly proud of my boys they finally played together and finished the game with succes even while they lost with one point



You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Subscribe