poniedziałek, 23 stycznia 2017

3 | 52

1. First small changes for few big results | vanity space cleaning the only place that I love to clean and hate to throw away

2. We finally made this huge step, from now one we will capture every not even important second of our lives with this small beauty we got each others for our birthdays

3. Sunday mornings smells like avocado toast

4. Believe me or not this is the snow man the only one built by me after so many year, I forgot how much fun snow is




2 komentarze:

  1. Love your pictures!

    Cathy Vargas
    www.vindiebaby.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I'm so ashamed and sorry that I didn't saw your comment before I'm so sorry I don't know how it happened. This means a lot to me when somebody is contacting with me so I'm really sorry maybe I can recompense somehow, let me now :) And thank you so much for really kind words!

      Usuń