AFTER SCHOOL ON ONE OF THOSE SNOWY DAYS

1:35 PM

^^ Love this handsome ^^
^^ Tell me when footselfies will be old fashioned and passe ok?^^
^^ I still didn't figure out those big camera selfies apologize for this haha ^^

Every next day is sunnier and warmer what makes this beautiful snow disappear sooner than expected. We didn't had snow for long but for sure we used this time a bit like on this day when we back home and spontaneously decided to slide on the road on the way home and made snow man in the garden ( It was totally disaster because snow didn't work with me haha but we get a new little snow friend but only for few seconds shh! ) Hope there is more days like this, full of snow, joy and little dates with my fiance like this one. Winter I love you sometimes!


You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Subscribe