RESOLUTIONS

5:27 PM


I think it was the longest break I ever took in here over last 4 years but I would lie if I say that it felt bad or was unproductive, because even when I was really far away from blogging and recording I was pretty much busy but mostly I worked on myself and it felt so freaking good!

Those two weeks had been rough and sweet same time, I never had that much time on weekends to just do 'nothing' I really enjoyed every video I watched without thinking that I'm not productive or it have nothing to do with my videos or blog, I also enjoyed my netflix and some series that had stuck on my list 'to watch' and stayed there for way to long, I had more time for my family and being more social and to finally put some resolutions and keep up with them. 

By those two weeks I had enough time to be a bit selfish and think what my body and mind really needs also what makes me even more happy I had time to look around and it really makes me sad to see this mountain of books that is waiting for me since years now to be readed, and it's also sad that I have like thousand  of books about cleaning and minimalism and my room still looks like after war ( also those books made quite mess around too, isn't it crazy that we keep believe that buying books about tidying up will make our space cleaner and fresher when it's absolutely opposite and we are making even more mess while storage them in the corners ?! ) 

I'm not really organise person and I don't put a lot of care for my surrounding and myself in general as much as I should and because last few months was really busy and overwhelming, it makes me feel really doubt about myself and my work, I also struggled with some issues that stuck in my mind and I was not really motivated and inspired to create anything. I think I just needed a break to breathe and relax a bit and it helped me to get back in well shape as much as some resolutions that came on the way and I have to say that it would be nice if I would be more consistent with them and maybe they would become habits and routines.

My resolutions are pretty simple but those small changes make a lot of difference:


| BE MORE ORGANISE AND LESS MESSY
| TRY TO BE MINIMALIST
| DRINK WATER EVERYDAY AT LEAST MORNING AND EVENING
| TRY TO BE VEGETARIAN FOR A MONTH
| TRY TO BE ACTIVE AT LEAST 2 TIMES PER WEEK
| BE CONSISTENT WITH WORK
| TRY YOGA FOR AT LEAST ONE MONTH
| ORGANISE/CLEAN TRASH ON YOUR COMPUTER


Good to be back.
K.



You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe