piątek, 31 marca 2017

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

If I have to choose moment when I realize we finally have spring after the longest winter I ever been through I would choose today, the sun never felt so bright and warm, even tram trip to school felt incredibly adventurous and made me really happy. Spring happiness and brightness really kicked me today, I refreshed all of my old time favourite playlists and artists to find my oldschool "happy songs", even math today felt funny ( believe me or not ), spring pushed me to cut my hair really short today and made me think about summer and traveling more then ever before, spring brought big smile on my face and a lots of engery to my body, this mood brings me back in here after weeks of depresso and lameness with lots of new projects and adventures. Thank you spring to bring happiness, love and warmness while I did not even knew how much I missed you and needed you.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz