VENDI VIDI AMAVI | MALLORCA DIARY

2:07 PM

Dear Mallorca,

If I have to name biggest crush in my life you will be on top of the list ( not including my biggest ever crush - Rudi ). This time was no difference, I don't know what magic you use but I feel like under spell everytime I visit you. There is something beyond in those waves, palm tress and never ending roads all around you. In my heart you have place called as a never ending joy and inspiration comfort zone. Wish to see you everyday and soak in your beautifulness, drinking coffee while watching the waves, laughing with family under palm trees. You are like a wonderland for me, the place that I use to call my second home.

Can't wait to see you once again,
unconditional love,
Your K.

WE CAME, WE SAW, WE LOVED



You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe