MICRO BIKINIS AND OTHER FANCY NANCY STUFF ON MY GAMISS WISHLIST

10:00 AM

Off The Shoulder Striped Bikini Set - WHITE S

Sleevelss Floral Chiffon Mini Dress -> click here

Off The Shoulder Striped Bikini Set -> click here

Polka Dot Slip Maxi Dress - BLACK XLBowknot Off The Shoulder Chiffon Dress - ORANGE RED S

Polka Dot Slip Maxi Dress -> click here

Flounce Off The Shoulder Mini Chiffon Dress -> click here

Bowknot Off The Shoulder Chiffon Dress -> click here

¡hola chicos!

To mix a bit of work and pleasure while i'm burning my butt on beautiful Mallorca I decided to collaborate with Gamiss website which if offering freaking amazing clothes in extremly low prices to make upcoming summer even more trendy and stylish. Here is my own wishlist and believe me I was really stopping myself from not putting here every single piece from heir site. Anyway grab your butt and take a moment for yourself to find the perfect micro bikini or dress or even something fancy for your partner like one of those tank tops for menyou now to make him look and feel a bit special and enjoy upcoming summer and peace of your heart while you pay especially that now gamiss have amazing sales and discount codes for every new customer. So you will thank me later because I'm going to order some of really fancy nancy stuff out there for myself and see you in my next post where I hope I will make a small gamiss haul for all of you.

adiós amigos
K.

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Subscribe