HOLA! 10 THINGS THAT MAKES ME HAPPY

12:55 PM

I just realize that I was really far away from blogging lately ( again ) but here I'm back on rainy Mallorca writing this post while having a work break and thinking about all things that makes me happy those days and I decided to share some of them to never forget about apprecietion for even small things. Be happy chicos! and have a adventurous summer!

1| Being close to my loves
2| Today in my work two the cutest girls ever came with chocolate ice cream and cola with lemon and ice for me "to make me feel like on Hawaii" they just made my day!
3| Being back Spain, family, palm trees and sea
4| All adventures ahead
5| Reunion with my love
5| Being creative with kids
6| Swimming time with family
7| Lana Del Rey "Lust for Life" song
8| Becon! haha
9| Those lemons on my jumpsuit makes me smile everytime
10| Being on Mallorca and still be able to wear socks!

K.

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Subscribe