niedziela, 9 lipca 2017

RED BEACH DRESS + HUGE ROSEGAL SUMMER SALE!

 SALE


Bowknot High Slit Satin Wide Leg Pants - Ginger ( click here )

Plunge Floral Low Back Beach Summer Dress - Red ( click here )

Flower Embroidery Off The Shoulder Crop Top - White ( click here )

You may remember that few posts back ( click here ) I showed you my collab with rosegal.com to show you some of my favourites from they offer and I was dying to give you more because one post is not enough to show you everything what I love about them so this time I show you my huge obssesion for their red beach dresses and blue maxi dresses which I'm dying to have and because I have problem with keeping up with budget especially while clothing hauls ( and I know some of you may have same problem) I have solution for all of us! With rosegal.com team we give you 10% off for your purchase with code: RGEN So let's go shopping girls!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz